Activate your Student Email Account (myMail)
If you are a first-time email user, you must log in to EKUDirect to activate your myMail account.
- Login to your EKUDirect Account (it.eku.edu\myEKU)
- Click on Personal Information
- Click on Activate EKU Student Email Account
- Your username and password will be generated
NOTE: If you receive an error message 'Your account information is not available' then click here to fix.
Where to Log in to myMail
How to Log in to myMail
- Enter your username (example: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Enter your email password
Find Email Addresses
- Use "Global Address List" to find email address of any EKU classmate, professor or staff member.
- Click People at the top of the screen
- Click All Users on the left side of the screen
- In the Search People box, type the contact’s name and hit Enter
- Click the name of the person you would like to contact and information about that person will appear on the right
- You may click the person’s email address to send him or her an email
2. Use "A to Z" index or people search (located in the top right corner of the EKU homepage) to find any EKU faculty or staff
Configure Computer's Email Program to Connect to myMail
Info for Students that have graduated (If you don't graduate from EKU, information here)
EKU students have access to myMail after graduation. After graduation, password changes require:
- Student ID Number (901+)
- Answer to the original myMail security question
- Telephone contact with the IT Service Desk
Call the IT Service Desk or submit an IT Service Request-an IT representative will call and secure information to complete a password change.
Forgot my Password Support Article
Go to myMail
Install Office 365 ProPlus
Code of Ethics for Computing & Communications
FEEDBACK ABOUT THIS ARTICLE