Computers and Mobile Devices
Desktop Support (Faculty/Staff)
EKU IT offers computer support for faculty and staff for all current version of Windows or Mac operating systems, as well as wired network printers. IT also offers mobile device support for iOS, Android, and Windows mobile.
Faculty and staff, need assistance with University-owned hardware? The IT Service Desk offers a wide range of assistance with desktop/laptop needs including:
- hardware diagnostics and repair
- data backup and recovery
- virus and malware protection
Contact the IT Service Desk
Student Personal Computing and Devices
EKU IT Geeks offers computer support for students for all current version of Windows or Mac operating systems. IT Geeks also offers mobile device support for iOS, Android, and Windows mobile.
- Residential Networking (ResNet) - Internet connections in campus residence halls
- Recommended computer specifications for students
- Is your device compatible with the campus network?
- Configure myMail on mobile devices
- Free software for EKU students: Malwarebytes Anti-Malware, ReadWrite Gold, and Office 365
Quick-help services such as these are available in the Geek Library Atrium and Roark 2nd Floor locations:
- Accessing EKU's secure wireless network
- Installing EKU-provided software
Drop-off service for in-depth troubleshooting and repair is only available at the Roark 2nd Floor location:
- Removing unwanted software
- Removing viruses and malware
- Troubleshooting network problems
- and much more...