Should You Bring a Printer
Print From Anywhere (Cloud Printing)
EKU's Cloud Printing service allows users to print from their computers to multifunction printers located in computer labs, libraries, and residence hall locations.
- Printing in a computer lab: Default Printer (PDF) | Other printers in location are secondary choice
- Cloud Printer Setup: Windows PC | Mac PC
- Locate a cloud printer/release station on campus
- Printing Tips
- Printing Refund Form
All students receive a $25/semester printing quota while an EKU student. There are printers locaed all over campus that allow students to print so a personal computer is not necessary.
- This print quota that you do not use does not roll-over to the next semester
- If you go over the $25 amount, you will be billed by IT for the overage
If you do bring a personal printer to campus you need to bring a USB cable to hook it to your PC because wireless printing is not permitted on-campus because it interferes with the Wi-Fi.
IT Geeks do not repair or support personal printers.