Username and Password
All students are assigned a username and password for:
- Wireless network
- Accessing library database off campus
- Student Election Voting
- On campus computers
- W: Drive off campus
Student Username Example: John Smith = John_Smith2 (FirstName+LastName+number)
What describes your problem best?
► Option 1: if you know your old password
- Enter all information
- Password requirements listed on left side of page
- Select Change Password
►Option 2: if you do not know your password
- Enter a new password
- Confirm new password
- Click the Reset Password button
User ID and PIN
Your EKUDirect "User ID" is your student identification number that begins with 900 or 901.
The pin is a 6 digit pin (all numbers). This User ID and PIN are used for EKUDirect.
User id: 901999999 (cannot be changed)
- Enter information
- Select Change PIN
- Email your request from your EKU myMail account (email from unsecure sites will not be accepted)
- Fax in a written request to the Registrar's Office with signature asking for PIN to be changed. Please include:
- full name
- EKU id number or date of birth
- daytime phone number
- readable copy of 2 ID's
Do not call the Registrar's Office or the Help Desk-they cannot reset your PIN by phone.
► Info for Students that have graduated
EKU students have access to myMail after graduation. After graduation, password changes require:
- Student ID Number (901+)
- Answer to the original myMail security question
- Telephone contact with the IT Service Desk
Call the IT Service Desk or submit an IT Service Request-an IT representative will call and secure information to complete a password change.
More Information about EKUDirect
Password & Account Article for Employees
FEEDBACK ABOUT THIS ARTICLE