Remote Desktop Connection (Mac)
Remote Desktop Connection allows you to connect to another computer on campus.
Secure the computer name and/or IP address of the on-campus computer.
- On the dock, click on the Remote Desktop Connection icon (looks like a satellite)
- If not visible on the dock, click on the magnifying glass for "spotlight" at the top right corner of screen
- Type "remote"
- Remote Desktop Connection is first selection
- Insert the computer name and/or IP address of the on-campus computer.
- Note the "facultystaff\" in front of the actual user name
- This confirms the username is from within the EKU network
- Enter username (last name/first initial(s))
- Click connect
- Set the display preferences to "Fit to Window"
Full list of controls and features to RDC for Mac
- When finished with connection, click RDC, click Quit
- This message will appear each time you disconnect
- Click "Don't show this message again" at bottom of box
Off Campus SSLVPN Setup