W: Drive for EKU Students
In order to enhance the security of personal information for EKU students, the W: Drive space is personal space and student web space.
- The W: Drive is online storage space (1 gigabyte)
- Each student is provided with a W: Drive to save their work (documents, pictures, presentations, etc.)
Move all of your web content to the WEB folder within your W: drive. DO NOT move files with personal information into the WEB folder.
Map Your W: Drive to your personal computer
Server: \\studentsrv.student.eku.edu\users\%USERNAME% (Email username)
Access the W: Drive
- Click "Start" button
- Click on the "Computer" tab
- Look for your name (example: firstname_lastname#)
- Click on your name
- Go to ftp://ftp.studentweb.eku.edu
- Enter your password and username
Visit any page on the IT site other than the home page and select Student Web on the left side.