The U: Drive is private storage space for faculty and staff at EKU, and is backed up by EKU servers on a regular basis.
1. Open Internet Explorer.
2. In the location area, type ftp://udrive.eku.edu and press enter.
3. When prompted, enter email username and password.
View the contents of your U: Drive. Upload/download files by dragging them into or out of this folder.
Mac OS X Users
1. Click the "Go" menu and choose connect to server.
2. In the blank, type cifs://usrsrv.facultystaff.eku.edu/user/USERNAME and then click the plus sign to add it to your favorites.
3. Click connect.
4. When prompted, choose to add the password to your keychain and enter your email username and password.
You will be presented with a volume on your desktop. You can use this like any other folder. You may drag and drop any files and folders to it as you need.