Registering for Classes
- Login to my.eku.edu. Login Support Article
- Find the Registration card.
- Click on the "Register - Add/Drop Courses" Menu.
- Select the term from the drop-down menu (e.g., Spring 2023)
- Click the Continue button
- On the Register for Classes screen you can search for courses under the Find Classes menu or Enter CRNs.
- If you're prompted for a PIN or RAC number you need to get that from your Advisor each semester. If you do not have this PIN, call your advisor. (This is similar to the RAC number you used in the past, except you must re-enter it any time you wish to make changes to your schedule.)Enter the 6-digit number. Click "Submit PIN".
NOTE: Graduate students are NOT required to enter a RAC prior to registration. However, you may need to submit an override request with your department.
►If you get an error that reads, "Please contact the registration administrator for your time ticket", then check the registration schedule to see when you are able to register. If, according to the schedule, you are able to register, but you still see this message, go back to the registration menu and click "Check Your Registration Status" and review your earned hours. If your earned hours are in the range, contact the registration center at (859) 622-2320.
- Enter the CRN's (the 5-digit numbers from the schedule book) you would like to register for. When you have entered all of them, click "Submit Changes" at the bottom of the page.
- If you would like to look up available classes, click "Class Search" at the bottom of the page.
- If you have errors click "help" at the top to the right for assistance.
- To drop a course, (if the class is not listed you are not registered for the course), click the down arrow to the left of where the class is listed and choose "drop course" then click "Submit Changes" at the bottom of the page. If it is past the last day to drop the course, you will no longer have the option to drop the course. The option will be "wd-withdraw" and you will receive a W on your transcript for withdrawing from the course.
EKU Service Desk