How to back up your email
Issue: You want to back up your email locally (in addition to keeping them on the email server)
Environment: Outlook 2016, Outlook 2013
- Open Outlook. Select File > Open & Export > Import/Export.
- Select Export to a file, and then select Next.
- Select Outlook Data File (.pst) and select Next.
- Select the mail folder you want to back up and select Next.
- Choose a location and a name for your backup file, and then select Finish.
- If you want to ensure no one has access to your files, enter and confirm a password, and then select OK.
IT Service Desk