Outlook 2013: Advanced Find
This video (less than 2 minutes) explains the Advanced Find feature in Outlook 2010 and 2013.
Advanced Find can provide the following information:
- Everyone in a specific department at EKU
- Everyone in a specific building at EKU
- Everyone with a specific title at EKU
Use the Advanced Find feature in Outlook to Send Email
- Using Outlook, select new mail (upper left corner)
- Select To button
- Confirm Address Book selection is Global Address List
4. Select Advanced Find
- For Names: search by either last or first name
- For Departments: use the Department search (ie: Information Technology, Human Resources, Foreign Languages, etc.)
- For specific titles: use the Title search (ie: Dean, Administrative Assistant, Professor, etc.)
- For specific buildings: use the Office Search (ie: Perkins, Burrier, Coates, etc.)
To select all:
- highlight top entry
- scroll to bottom
- hold shift key
- click last entry
- select To or BCC button
- select OK
•Double click an individual contact to open a dialog box containing full contact information.
Keep your contact information updated in EKUDirect to stay current in the system.