Delete a Document-WebApp
Once a document has been indexed and added to AppXtender, if your AppXtender User Profile includes delete privileges, you can use the Delete Selected Documents function to delete the document from the corresponding AppXtender application. In this case, the deletion is performed from the Query Results view.
Delete a Document from an Application
1. From Application List view, query the appropriate application to locate the document. Right click, New Query.
2. Enter the parameters and click Submit.
3. The Query Results view appears with the result set of documents.
4. From the query result set, select the check box for the document/s to be deleted.
5. From the Query Results view toolbar, select the Delete Selected Documents button.
6. Select Yes to continue deleting the document/s.
6. After the document is deleted a Delete Log appears. The log details the actions taken by the system during the deletion process. Errors and/or problems will be noted.
7. Select Close to close log. A message appears to refresh the Query Results list. Select OK to clear the message.
8. The results will refresh.