The Banner Access Form must be completed.
Banner is EKU’s relational database; used to maintain records.
This includes, but is not limited to:
- Human resources
- Financial aid
We currently offer the following classes for training:
- Banner 104 Student Information
- Banner F04 Requisitions and Receiving
- Banner Finance Self Service - (Budget Queries in EKUDirect)
To schedule Banner Training email Stephanie.King@eku.edu
Obtain a Banner Production Account
- New employees to EKU or employees changing jobs must complete the Banner Access Form
- This will be completed via DocuSign as of 4/5/2021
- Complete a Footprint request to change current access
- logon using email address
- click on New Request
- choose "Change in Existing User Security" under "Request Type"
- Fill in your personal information and write it in the description box what you are requesting
- When done, click on "Save"
- click on "logout" to exit Footprints
- Close browser
For questions regarding Banner please contact the Banner Help Desk, 622-8101.