The Banner Access Form must be completed, signed by user and supervisor and mailed to Perkins 345 or faxed to 622-1738.
Banner is EKU’s relational database; used to maintain records.
This includes, but is not limited to:
- Human resources
- Financial aid
We currently offer the following classes for training:
- Banner 104 Student Information
- Banner F04 Requisitions and Receiving
- Banner Finance Self Service - (Budget Queries in EKUDirect)
Obtain a Banner Production Account
- New employees to EKU or employees changing jobs must complete the Banner Access Form
- send completed form to: Perkins 345 or fax to 2-1738
- your username and password will be emailed to you when the new account is set up
- Complete a Footprint request to change current access
- logon using email address
- click on New Request
- choose "Change in Existing User Security" under "Request Type"
- Fill in your personal information and write it in the description box what you are requesting
- When done, click on "Save"
- click on "logout" to exit Footprints
- Close browser
For questions regarding Banner please contact the Banner Help Desk, 622-8101.