View Support Article on Resolving myMail Cache Issues
myMail is an innovative hub of communications, calendaring, and more. A free email service for all EKU students.
Some of the benefits to students include:
- 1 TB file storage through One Drive
- 50 Gigabyte email storage capacity
- Store and share documents and pictures
Enhanced Collaboration & Communication Tools
- Office 365 Pro Plus is free
- Online versions of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.) are free
- Sync your phone to your email (subject to a smartphone data plan and capable device)
- Set up mobile and calendar reminders
- Share calendars
- Send meeting invites
- IM, video chat (hardware requirements) and online group meetings
Email for Life
Your EKU student email account never expires if you graduate from EKU. If you leave the university and do not graduate, this page will tell you how to backup and move email and cloud stored files.
Your Email Address
Your new address is your username followed by @mymail.eku.edu. Your username and password are mailed to you when accepted as an EKU student.
- 10 MB attachment size
- Easy access
- Ability to automatically forward EKU emails to a nominated address
- Compatibility with Internet Explorer, Firefox and Safari
- Supports Exchange ActiveSync, IMAP4 and POP3 email connections
myMail is managed by IT and hosted by Microsoft. Use of myMail is subject to EKU Code of Ethics for Computing & Communications, myMail conditions of use and other relevant university policies. The IT Service Desk (622-3000) will provide support for the core email function of myMail.
Where can I login?
myMail Support Article
Published on December 02, 2011
Share this Article...