Blackboard Updates - November 2020
Important changes for instructors:
- Instructors can now find spring 2021 course sites on the page for "Upcoming Courses". If you do not see what you expect, call the IT Service Desk at 859-622-3000
- Remote Learning Resources are automatically included
- New content editor (November 6, 2020)
- Changes to cross listed course names. Users in cross listed courses (like classes with both graduate and undergraduate credit). The old style has shown the course name for only one member of the pair. The new style shows the course name and all of the related sections:
Spring 2021 Biophysical Chemistry I (CHE-770-002, CHE-570-002)
Ordinary courses continue with the regular format: CHE 101L Introductory Chemistry Lab, Spring 21, 21033
- We are making some changes to students’ accounts, and so we are delaying enrollments into the Spring 21 sites until the end of this semester. If you want to email your students earlier, use the Class Roster in EKU Direct.
- If you are copying from a fall 2020 course site, delete the Remote Learning Resources in the old course before you use Course Copy, to avoid duplicating them in the new course!
Published on November 02, 2020