1. Install Google Drive App on a computer
2. Log in to Google Drive with personal account
3. Tell app to sync data to a folder on your computer; this might take a while
4. Disconnect personal account from Google Drive
5. Relaunch Google Drive and log in with EKU account
6. Tell app to sync data with same folder as in Step 3; this might take a while
So basic flow is (down and up) is personal cloud storage ---> local computer drive ----> EKU cloud storage:
IT enabled MailTips in Outlook on Monday, October 9, 2017. This is to help avoid common, but potentially costly or embarrassing mistakes. MailTips alerts can be triggered by actions including clicking Reply All to a large recipient list, sending sensitive information to someone outside your organization, or sending a message to someone who is out of office.
Issue: On January 27, 2018 the Malwarewarebytes company released a bad update for their software we have loaded on EKU employee machines--Malwarebytes Anti-Malware. This bad update caused massive resource usage of PCs and a loss of internet connectivity. Every connection that gets blocked (not everyone was affected but many were), it will look like this:
In order to reduce load on the Blackboard servers, it is a good practice not to upload videos directly to Blackboard. Instead, all EKU users have an account on stream.microsoft.com where they can upload and share videos to other EKU users. This tutorial illustrates how to use this feature to embed video content in to your Blackboard course without hosting the videos on the Blackboard server.
First, go to stream.microsoft.com and click on the sign in button in the top right: