Because BitLocker uses custom passwords for encrypting external storage devices (thumb drives or USB hard drives), you might need to recover a forgotten password some day. You are welcome to call the IT Service Desk; however, this article describes how you can recover a BitLocker password through the self-service web site, bitlocker.eku.edu.
1. Install Google Drive App on a computer
2. Log in to Google Drive with personal account
3. Tell app to sync data to a folder on your computer; this might take a while
4. Disconnect personal account from Google Drive
5. Relaunch Google Drive and log in with EKU account
6. Tell app to sync data with same folder as in Step 3; this might take a while
So basic flow is (down and up) is personal cloud storage ---> local computer drive ----> EKU cloud storage: