EKUDirect User Login
Visit EKU Direct login page
Directions to Login
1. Click in the blank box next to "User ID" and enter your EKU ID number. If this is your first time logging in, see "First Time Users" below for directions.
2. Tab to "PIN" box and type in your PIN. (Not the number your advisor gave you.)
3. Click “Login”. (If you have forgotten the PIN you selected, your PIN can be reset by one of the following options:
- At the EKU Direct login page, type in the ID number and click on the "Forgot Pin" icon. Answer the security question and enter a new PIN number. You should now have access to your account.
- Email your request using your EKU email account. We cannot accept an email from an unsecure email site (yahoo, hotmail, etc.)
- Bring a picture ID to the Registrar's Office to have your pin reset manually.
- Fax in a written request with signature asking the PIN be reset with documentation. Your request should include: full name, EKU ID number or date of birth, and daytime telephone number. You must provide a readable copy of two ID's. Acceptable documentation: passport, EKU ID card, driver's license, Social Security card, and/or employee ID.
- To ensure appropriate security of student academic records, the Registrar's Office is unable to reset PIN numbers based on telephone requests.
4. If you are logging in for the first time or if your PIN has been reset, you will be asked to reenter the PIN for verification and then click “Login” again.
First Time Users
- Your "User ID" is your EKU ID. Your initial PIN is your birth date in the form of mmddyy. For example, a birth date of February 3, 1949 would be entered as 020349. Your PIN is a 6-digit number, which will function like a password.
- The next screen will read: "Your PIN has expired. Please change it now. In the first box, "Re-enter Old PIN", type your birth date. In the second box, "New Pin", select a 6-digit number that is different from your birth date and social security number, but easy for you to remember. This new PIN is the one you will use to access your information. Type your new PIN in the middle AND bottom boxes. The third box is for verification. All three boxes are required. Then click on the "Login" button.
- Read the "Terms of Usage", and then click on "Continue" to accept the terms. If you click don’t agree you will be logged out.
More Information About EKUDirect
Login to EKUDirect
FEEDBACK ABOUT THIS ARTICLE
© Copyright Eastern Kentucky University 2011 | EO/AA Statement
| 521 Lancaster Ave, Richmond, KY 40475 | (859) 622-1000