EKUDirect provides access to a wide range of data for employees:
|Emergency Text Messaging
|Parking Permit Information
|Online Schedule Book
EKUDirect provides access to a wide range of data for faculty:
|Look up Classes
How to Login for First Time Users
- Enter your EKU ID Number on the EKUDirect Login Page
- Enter your initial PIN which is your six digit birth date in this format: mmddyy
- For example, January 5, 1991 would be 010591
- Click “Login”
- You will see a screen that says “Your PIN has expired. Please change it now.”
- Enter your initial birth date PIN as your Old PIN
- Enter any other six digit number for your new PIN. Note, the six digit number cannot be your birth date or part of your Social Security Number
- Read and click Login
- Follow the instructions to create your Security Question and click Submit
- Agree to Terms of Usage by clicking Continue
- This process also activates your email account
- View your account information
EKU Direct User Login
- Click in the blank box next to User ID and enter your EKU ID number.
- Tab to Pin box and type in your pin.
- Click Login. Re-enter pin for verification.
- Click on Login.