Issue: Setup Blackboard App
1. Open app.
2. If you already have EKU listed as your school--delete that. Then do as follows as a new setup. Start typing eku again until you see the EKU Eastern Kentucky University option and choose that.
3. You should see a message that reads: 'This school requires that you log in through their website. Tap the web login button to continue.' Click the Web Login button at the bottom of that screen.
4. On the next screen click the Log In button.
4. An Azure login page for EKU will open. On the fist screen, type your full email address. Click the Next button.
5. On the next screen choose Work or school account.
6. Enter your email password and click the Sign In button.
8. Next you will see the Blackboard Activity Stream screen.
9. Click the three white lines at the top for the menu.