• Visit: http://admissions.eku.edu/
• Click on “Apply Now” button at top of page
Creating your Account
- Click Create an Account (this must be completed before you can apply)
Secure this information for logging back in, changing your information, etc...
Creating your ID:
- Combination of numbers and letters
- 9 characters
- No spaces
Creating your PIN:
Login to Online Application Site
Create Your Application
- Select your admission type (for this example we select a non-traditional student)
- Select the appropriate category that applies to you
- Select the appropriate semester
- This step assigns a name to your account
- When complete, click on Fill Out Application button
- Fill out all information
- Fields with a red asterisk (*) are required fields
- Select Continue when complete, or Finish Later to return at a later time
Planned Course of Study
- Select your area of concentration from the drop down menu
- Use arrow keys to view all programs
Permanent Street Address
This information determines your in-state or out-of-state residency for tuition expense.
This is the address for receiving mail from EKU.
- Enter High School code
- Select Lookup High School Code to secure information
- Enter information for High School
- Select Continue at bottom of screen
If you are a new admit, this step is not relevant. If you are a transfer student you will fill the college section following the same procedure as the High School section.
More About YOU
EKU offers many programs and services especially for you. This section is where you enter information about:
To select multiple categories in the drop down menu, press CTRL key.
- Select Continue when complete
Your application is almost complete when you see this screen.
- The submission requires an electronic signature
- Click Application is Complete at the bottom to finish the application
Student Passwords & Accounts
Changing Your Major
FEEDBACK ABOUT THIS ARTICLE